Atlas of Surgical Approaches to Soft Tissue and Oncologic Diseases in the Dog and Cat – Marije Risselada
Detailní popis produktu
Atlas of Surgical Approaches to Soft Tissue and Oncologic Diseases in the Dog and Cat starts with a chapter on oromaxillofacial approaches, followed by chapters covering the cervical area and ear, forelimb, hindlimb, thorax, and abdomen. The book finishes with complete coverage of the approaches to the perineal area and pelvic canal and digits and tail, making it an excellent guide for surgeons to plan and execute their approach to soft tissue and oncologic diseases.
- Describes the complete approach to surgical incisions for soft tissue and oncologic disease, with alternative positions or approaches where appropriate
- Provides a high-quality medical line drawing depicting each approach
- Offers practical guidance for surgeons to direct their approach during surgery
- Covers indications, patient positioning, and step-by-step summaries of each approach
- Follows a logical two-page layout with text on one side and illustrations on the other
Atlas of Surgical Approaches to Soft Tissue and Oncologic Diseases in the Dog and Cat is an essential reference for any veterinary surgeon or clinician treating soft tissue and oncologic diseases surgically.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Marije Risselada, DVM, PhD, DECVS, DACVS-SA, is an Assistant Professor of Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, IN, USA.
The Atlas of Surgical Approaches to Soft Tissue and Oncologic Diseases in the Dog and Cat provides welcome realistic illustrations of anatomic regions commonly approached for surgical interventions. The artistic shaded grayscale renderings depict lifelike images that convincingly represent actual surgical fields of view and are almost as good or better than photographs when it comes to clearly identifying pertinent anatomic structures. This atlas is well suited to novice and experienced surgeons and will be a particularly valuable resource for general practitioners who are faced with managing traumatic wounds and are comfortable performing elective surgical procedures. JAVMA; MAR 15, 2021; VOL 258, NO. 6
|Kategorie:||Chirurgie & ortopedie & anestezie|