Better Jumping: Using Gridwork for Success at Every Level – Carol Mailer
Detailní popis produktu
- My horse is nappy and bad tempered; is there any chance of him ever competing?
- How can I help my horse jump straight?
- My new horse was perfect when I bought him. Now he's stopping, running out or charging off with me. Why is he doing it?
- I'm an inexperienced rider with a new horse. How can I form a good partnership when we start jumping?
- Why does my horse keep putting extra strides in?
- Is there a way to calm my horse down and make him listen to me?
- I'm having a job stopping my horse cutting corners. Any ideas?
Packed with exercises for finessing your technique and insightful solutions to classic jumping difficulties, Better Jumping is a wonderfully practical and inspiring book that will set you on the path to success, whatever your level.
|Nakladatel:||RBJT6 (31 May 2008)|
|Rozměry:||21.6 x 2 x 26.2 cm|