Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Reptile and Amphibian – Javier G. Nevarez
Detailní popis produktu
The book offers readers guidance from leading international voices in the field of reptile and amphibian care, packaged in a perfect clinical manual. Diagnostic and treatment information is laid out in a logical, stepwise fashion.
Readers will also enjoy access to a companion website that provides users with printable history and physical exam forms, images that illustrate venipuncture and intravenous catheterization techniques in various amphibian and reptile groups, and images that illustrate methods of sexing reptiles. The ideal practical manual for veterinary practitioners and students seeking accessible and authoritative information on reptiles and amphibians, the book also offers:
- The treatment of common diseases and disorders in chelonians, including upper respiratory tract disease, cloacal prolapse, aural abscesses, and shell rot
- The treatment of common diseases in lizards, including hypovitaminosis A, nutritional secondary hyperparathyroidism, cryptosporidiosis, abscesses, and fungal infections
- The treatment of diseases affecting snakes, including dysecdysis, lower respiratory tract disease, inclusion body disease, stomatitis, and paramyxovirus
- A comprehensive exploration of the treatment of diseases affecting crocodilians, including West Nile virus, chlamydiosis, trauma, abscesses, and gout
- The treatment of diseases of amphibians, including hypovitaminosis A, dermatosepticemia, chytridiomycosis, and parasitic diseases
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Reptile and Amphibian is an indispensable reference for veterinary practitioners, students, residents, and interns who wish to improve their understanding and care of chelonians, lizards, snakes, crocodilians, and amphibians.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Javier G. Nevarez, DVM, PhD, DACZM, DECZM (Herpetology), is a Professor of Zoological Medicine at the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA.
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.
Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou vkládat články. Prosím přihlaste se nebo registrujte.