Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Infectious Diseases and Parasitology, 2nd Edition – Stephen C. Barr, Dwight D. Bowman
Detailní popis produktu
The Second Edition presents three new chapters on canine influenza, sarcoptic mange, and staphylococcal pyoderma. Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Infectious Diseases and Parasitology, Second Edition is an ideal quick reference for veterinary professionals and students.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stephen C. Barr, BVSc, MVS, PhD, DipACVIM (SA), is Professor of Medicine, Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
Dwight D. Bowman, MS, PhD, is Professor of Parasitology, Department of Microbiology and Parasitology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
“Apart from this, it provides a concise and valuable reference for small animal clinicians and a support for students developing an interest in infectious diseases and parasites.” (Veterinary Record, 25 May 2013)
“This recently published book provides an excellent overview of all you need to know about dealing with “bugs”, from tiny (but deadly) viruses to tapeworms! . . . This book is also an excellent help for new graduates, who no doubt will appreciate the clear differential lists.” (Vet Nurses Today, 1 October 2012)
“The result is an in-depth at-a-glance reference highly recommended for any veterinary collection.” (Midwest Book Review, 1 June 2012)
- Covers an extensive list of canine and feline infectious diseases and common parasitic disorders organized alphabetically by etiologic agent
- Designed for accessibility, with the most important information presented in concise, bulleted text
- Includes new chapters on canine influenza, sarcoptic mange, and staphylococcal pyoderma
- Makes clinically relevant information on both infectious diseases and parasitology in dogs and cats readily available to the clinician
- Offers an ideal quick reference for veterinary professionals and students
|Kategorie:||Psi a kočky & malá zvířata|