Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dentistry, 2nd Edition – Heidi B. Lobprise
Detailní popis produktu
Topics cover diagnostics and treatment in a logical step-wise fashion, taking the typical Five-Minute format. Ancillary subjects on pain management, home care, and small mammal care have also been addressed and expanded, and a new companion website offers client education handouts to download and use in practice at www.wiley.com/go/lobprise. Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dentistry is the ideal practical manual for general practitioners seeking accessible, reliable information on dentistry techniques and treatments.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Heidi Lobprise, DVM, DAVDC, is Senior Technical Manager at Virbac Corporation in Fort Worth, Texas.
“This volume adds to a proven formula, providing succinct information to guide busy clinicians on how best to approach cases in general practice. The corresponding website and client education handouts will be of benefit, as will appendices on antibiotics and the importance of dental home care.” (Veterinary Record, 10 August 2013)
“Logically structured, beautifully illustrated by numerous pictures, accompanied by a website providing client education handouts, this book provides a no-nonsense reference for all willing small animal practitioners if not to become a specialist, to at least be a very good dentist.” (Vets Today, 1 June 2013)
“New topics include exotic pets and provide all the basics and key features for diagnosing and treating dental disease in animals, making for an outstanding survey highly recommended for any clinical veterinary practice and for students of veterinary science.” (Midwest Book Review, 1 February 2013)
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dentistry companion website offers client education handouts to download and use in practice.
- Offers a quick reference for clinicians and students seeking dental information
- Presents information in the popular, succinct Five-Minute Veterinary Consult format
- Fully revised throughout, with more color images, information on recent advances, and revamped diagnostics and techniques sections, plus additional information on charting
- Uses a consistent, step-by-step approach to diagnosing and treating dental disease
- Provides new chapters on exotic pets, oral pain management, home care, the technician’s role, and practice management
- Includes access to a companion website offering client education handouts corresponding to the topics covered at wiley.com/go/lobprise