Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Endocrinology and Reproduction – Deborah S. Greco, Autumn P. Davidson
Detailní popis produktu
- Provides a complete yet practical clinical manual on endocrine and reproductive problems in small animals
- Draws on the endocrinology and theriogenology sections of Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline, supplying a greater depth of information in a similar quick-reference format
- Presents expanded information, additional topics, and color images throughout
- Arranged alphabetically for easy searching and reference
- Includes access to a companion website with client handouts in Word, which can be downloaded, edited, and used in practice
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Deborah S. Greco, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVIM is a Senior Research Scientist of Technical Communications at Nestle Purina PetCare in New York City, New York, USA.
Autumn P. Davidson, DVM, MS, DACVIM is a Clinical Professor of Internal Medicine and Reproduction in the Department of Medicine and Epidemiology in the School of Veterinary Medicine at the University of California at Davis in Davis, California, USA.
"The authors have skillfully achieved their goal of producing a quick reference that is intermediate in level of detail between Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline and in-depth endocrinology/theriogenology books, expanding on important points without losing the brevity and accessibility of information that makes this book very useful for the busy practitioner. The treatment of small animal reproductive medicine is particularly valuable." (Doody Enterprises July 2017)
|Kategorie:||Psi a kočky & malá zvířata|