Bolder, Braver, Brighter – Daniel Stewart
Detailní popis produktu
The evolution from “good enough” to “better” begins with:
- Understanding the attributes that create success.
- Comprehending the four stages of competence.
- Improving mindfulness of actions and reactions.
- Identifying good stress and bad stress—and handling both.
- Eliminating pressure as a threat.
- Managing nervousness, hesitation, and doubt.
- Overcoming failure and perfectionism.
- Removing limiting beliefs.
- Moving beyond expectations and comparisons to others.
- Becoming a good “mirror” for ourselves and others.
- Beating blind spot biases—beliefs you're not aware of that harm you.
- Mastering memories and how the brain processes information.
Infusing his words with energy and compassion, Coach Stewart offers everyone a chance of attaining self-fulfilment and joy when working with and riding horses. His concepts are friendly, fun, and easy to implement, making his book chock full of potential—just like you.
Bolder, Braver, Brighter is for every rider seeking improved performance in the saddle and partnership with the horse.
|Nakladatel:||Kenilworth Press, 2021|
|Rozměry:||17.78 x 2.03 x 22.86 cm|