Bovine Reproduction – Richard M. Hopper
Detailní popis produktu
Printed in full color throughout, the book includes 83 chapters and more than 550 images, making it the most exhaustive reference available on this topic.
Each section covers anatomy and physiology, breeding management, and reproductive surgery, as well as obstetrics and pregnancy wastage in the cow. Bovine Reproduction is a welcome resource for bovine practitioners, theriogenologists, and animal scientists, as well as veterinary students and residents with an interest in the cow.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Richard M. Hopper, DVM, DACT, is the Section Leader for Theriogenology, Ambulatory, and Food Animal Medicine at Mississippi State University in Mississippi State, Mississippi, USA.
“Authored by several wellrespected experts in the field, Bovine Reproduction is a reference textbook that definitely fills a void in that area of veterinary medicine. This book is one of the most, if not the most, complete textbooks dedicated to the subject of bovine theriogenology currently available and covers andrology, fertility, obstetrics, advanced reproductive technologies, abortion, neonatology, reproductive surgery, and production medicine.” (Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 15 June 2015)
- Offers a complete, up-to-date resource on managing reproduction in the bull and cow
- Addresses all aspects of evaluating and restoring fertility in the bovine patient
- Focuses on individual medicine
- Takes a production medicine perspective where necessary to address this important aspect of bovine practice
- Encompasses anatomy and physiology, breeding management, and reproductive surgery, as well as obstetrics and pregnancy wastage in the cow
- Provides full-color images throughout
|Kategorie:||Chov & etologie a reprodukce|