BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Wound Management and Reconstruction, 2nd Edition – John M. Williams, Alison Moores
Detailní popis produktu
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The biology of wound healing (Giselle Hosgood).
- Wound aetiology and classification (Juliet Pope).
- Decision-making in wound closure (John Williams).
- Management of open wounds (Davina Anderson).
- Surgical drains in wound management and reconstructive surgery (Jane Ladlow).
- Tension-relieving techniques and local skin flaps (Philipp Mayhew).
- Axial pattern flap (Alison Moores).
- Free skin grafting (Richard A.S. White).
- Pedicled muscle flaps (Stephen Baines).
- Microsurgery (David Fowler and John Williams).
- Special considerations in wound management (Jacqui D. Niles).
- Complications of wound healing (Ed Friend).
"We have many BSAVA manuals on the shelf, but I can see myself needing this one more than most. Serious traumatic injuries can be very challenging and can take many of us out of our comfort zone. This manual provides a "comfort blanket" of experience, knowledge and techniques that I know many will benefit from having available in the practice library. If you don't have the latest edition, treat yourselves to it now." - Vet Times, 2012
- Discusses a wide range of types of wound and the corresponding treatments and issues.
- Incorporates practical advice and guidelines for using different techniques.
- Written by a team of experts in the field
- Richly illustrated throughout in full colour
|Kategorie:||Chirurgie & ortopedie & anestezie|