BSAVA Pocketbook for Veterinary Nurses – Emma Gerrard
Detailní popis produktu
- Expanded and updated to cover more aspects of modern veterinary nursing.
- Arranged in alphabetical order and cross-referenced for ease of use.
- Provides convenient access to condensed knowledge from a range of BSAVA titles.
- Over 70 full-colour illustrations bring life to radiographic positioning, bandaging and more.
- Retains the practical design of the first edition, with emergency doses and a ruler on the inside covers.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Emma Gerrard, DipHE(CVN), DipAVN(Small Animal), BSc(Hons), CVN, RVN, qualified as a Veterinary Nurse in 2005 from Myerscough College, Preston. She gained the Diploma of Higher Education Clinical Veterinary Nursing in June 2009, followed by the RCVS Diploma in Advanced Veterinary Nursing in January 2010. In 2011, she graduated from the BSc (Hons) Clinical Veterinary Nursing top-up degree. Emma works at an independent general mixed practice in Powys and locums for Vets Now. Her interests are very varied and include infection control and surgical nursing. Emma began volunteering in 2013 for the BVNA as Regional Representative and for the BSAVA Cymru/Wales Region. Her BSAVA roles have included committee treasurer for the membership development committee. Emma is a companion and farm animal RAMA, a clinical coach, article writer for several veterinary nursing publications, and a tutor for ONCORE ePD.