Canine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease – Lindsey B. C. Snyder, Rebecca A. Johnson
Detailní popis produktu
Each chapter presents in-depth, practical information on the special considerations before, during, and after sedation and anesthesia of a patient with a given disease. Canine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease is a useful reference for general practitioners, veterinary students, specialists in a variety of areas, and veterinary anesthesiologists alike.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lindsey B.C. Snyder, DVM, MS, DACVAA, is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesia and Pain Management at the University of Wisconsin at Madison in Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
Rebecca A. Johnson, DVM, PhD, DACVAA, is a Clinical Associate Professor of Anesthesia and Pain Management at the University of Wisconsin at Madison in Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
“Whatever the disorder, from cardiovascular to trauma or neonatal, this book will provide you with a practical solution to not only make them sleep but also to wake them up!.” (Vet Nurses Today, 1 October 2015)
“The authors and editors of this book are commended for venturing into this important area of veterinary anesthetic care.” (Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 15 June 2015)
- Brings together information on managing anesthesia in patients with concurrent disease into a single resource
- Covers a wide range of common presenting diseases
- Offers specific guidance for preventing and managing complications related to pre-existing disease
- Provides a practical, clinically oriented guide for sedating patients with specific conditions
- Organized by body system to allow quick access to information
- Presents the most current concepts about veterinary anesthesia and analgesia, especially as it pertains to patients with co-existing disease