Canine and Feline Respiratory Medicine, 2nd Edition – Lynelle R. Johnson
Detailní popis produktu
Logically organized for ease of use in the practice setting, Canine and Feline Respiratory Medicine, Second Edition features problem-based learning to enhance working knowledge of the topics discussed. Chapters cover localization of disease, respiratory diagnostics, respiratory therapeutics, nasal disorders, and diseases of airways. Sections on parenchymal disease; pleural and mediastinal disease; and vascular disorders are also presented.
- Offers a complete guide to the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory conditions in canine and feline patients—now expanded to include more detailed and advanced information
- Focuses on localization of disease, diagnostic testing, and appropriate therapy
- Thoroughly updated with new antimicrobial guidelines, the latest information on anti-fungal therapy, and new advances in ant-viral medications in cats
- Includes many new images and topics for discussion
- Features problem-based learning to support a working understanding of the topics discussed
Canine and Feline Respiratory Medicine is an essential resource for veterinary internal medicine specialists, general practitioners, and veterinary students.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lynelle R. Johnson, DVM, MS, PhD, Diplomate ACVIM (Small Animal Internal Medicine), is Professor in the Department of Medicine and Epidemiology at the University of California School of Veterinary Medicine in Davis, California, USA.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Localization of Disease 1
2 Respiratory Diagnostics 15
3 Respiratory Therapeutics 43
4 Nasal Disorders 63
5 Diseases of Airways 99
6 Parenchymal Disease 135
7 Pleural and Mediastinal Disease 167
8 Vascular Disorders 191
|Kategorie:||Psi a kočky & malá zvířata|