Canine Lameness – Felix Duerr
Detailní popis produktu
Features of Canine Lameness:
- Offers a comprehensive guide to diagnosing musculoskeletal diseases causing lameness in dogs
- Brings clinical examination, diagnostic imaging, and relevant musculoskeletal anatomy together into a single resource
- Takes a logical, regions-based approach, outlining diagnostic steps and differential diagnoses for each specific area
- Focuses on commonly encountered conditions while highlighting critical diagnostic steps to ensure other, less common, differential diagnoses are not missed
- Includes access to a companion website with video clips demonstrating detailed steps of the examination, techniques, and lameness conditions
Canine Lameness is an excellent resource for veterinarians and staff involved in the diagnosis of lameness in dogs, and will be of great benefit to all animal health professionals working in the area of canine orthopedics.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
FELIX DUERR, Dr. med. vet., MS, DACVS-SA, DECVS, DACVSMR, is Associate Professor of Small Animal Orthopedics in the Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA.
“Canine Lameness is an excellent resource for all veterinary health professionals....Overall, the text is succinctly comprehensive, logically organized, well written, and easy to follow and use. This book augments the limited resources currently devoted to describing the causes of lameness in dogs and will be an excellent addition to the reference library of any small animal veterinary hospital.” - JAVMA | DEC 15, 2020 | VOL 257 | NO. 12
http://www.wiley.com/go/duerr/lameness Companion Site