Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease, 2nd Edition – Douglas W. Esson
Detailní popis produktu
• Presents more than 600 high-quality color photographs depicting commonly encountered ocular conditions in dogs and cats
• Includes multiple images for each disease to show varying presentations
• Organized for easy reference, covering the most commonly encountered conditions first
• Designed for daily use in the busy clinical setting, allowing practitioners to quickly find and compare images as they see cases
• Provides a concise summary of the most clinically relevant information on diagnosing and managing ophthalmic disease
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Douglas W. Esson, BVSc, MRCVS, DVM, DACVO, is a board-certified veterinary ophthalmologist and clinical director at Eye Care for Animals in Tustin, California, USA.
“The "Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease" should be considered an essential, core addition to professional, veterinary clinic, and academic library Veterinary Medicine reference collections and supplemental studies reading lists.” (Library Bookwatch, 1 November 2015)
"The text is concise and provides essential data is a highly didactic manner. Each chapter is presented in the same standard fashion. Clinical features, diagnosis and treatment, including potential side effects, are described on the left page. Clinical images presented on the right are excellent, most by Dr Esson himself." (EJCAP Autumn 2016)
|Kategorie:||Neurologie & oftalmologie & dermatologie|
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.
Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou vkládat články. Prosím přihlaste se nebo registrujte.