ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jacquie Rand, BSVc, DVSc, MACVS, DACVIM, is Professor of Companion Animal Health at the University of Queensland, Australia. She is also Director of the Centre for Companion Animal Health.
Ellen Behrend, VMD, PhD, DACVIM, is Joezy Griffin Professor in Internal Medicine at Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine.
Danielle Gunn-Moore, BSc, BVM&S, PhD, FHEA, MACVSc, MRCVS, RCVS Specialist in Feline Medicine, is Professor of Feline Medicine and Head of Companion Animal Sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
Michelle Campbell-Ward, BSc, BVSc(Hons I), DZooMed(Mammalian), MRCVS, RCVS Specialist in Zoo and Wildlife Medicine, is Veterinarian at Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Australia.
“The chapters have been written by a panel of internationally renowned authors, presenting the latest knowledge and treatment guidelines. It is therefore not only designed for the general practitioner needing help in the busy daily practice, but also for specialists in internal medicine.” (Veterinary Record, 10 August 2013)
“A practical tool for the busy practitioner.” (Vets Today, 1 June 2013)
- Provides a quick reference on effectively treating patients with endocrine disorders
- Offers a consistent presentation for ease of use
- Covers the most common endocrine diseases encountered in daily practice
- Written by top veterinary endocrinologists
- Encompasses small animal, exotic, and equine practice
- Allows fast access to information in the consulting room or in the field