Clinical Small Animal Internal Medicine, 2 Volume Set – David Bruyette
Detailní popis produktu
Contributions from academic and clinical experts cover general medicine subjects, including patient evaluation and management, critical care medicine, preventative care, and diagnostic and therapeutic considerations. Topics relevant to daily clinical practice are examined in detail, ranging from endocrine, cardiovascular, respiratory, and infectious disease to oncology, dermatology, metabolic orthopedic disease, gastroenterology, and hepatology. A companion website features podcasts and updated information. An important addition to the library of any practice, this clinically-oriented text:
- Presents complete, practical information on small animal internal medicine
- Provides the background physiology required to understand normal versus abnormal in real-world clinical settings
- Includes general medicine topics not covered in other internal medicine books
- Focuses on information that is directly applicable to daily practice
- Features podcasts and continual updates on a companion website
Carefully tailored for the needs of small animal practitioners and veterinary students, Clinical Small Animal Internal Medicine is an invaluable, reader-friendly reference on internal medicine of the dog and cat.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
David Bruyette, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM), is Chief Medical Officer at Anivive Lifesciences in Long Beach, California, USA.
“Overall, this is an up-to-date reference that focuses on foundational knowledge and covers the most common diseases seen in clinical small animal practice. It will be a solid addition to the reference library of any practice.” - JAVMA | DEC 15, 2020 | VOL 257 | NO. 12