Clostridial Diseases of Animals – Francisco A. Uzal, J. Glenn Songer, John F. Prescott, Michel R. Popoff
Detailní popis produktu
- Provides a single resource for all aspects of clostridial diseases
- Presents current, comprehensive information with a focus on clinical relevance
- Covers each disease in depth, including etiology, epidemiology, clinics, gross pathology, histopathology, diagnostics, diagnostic criteria, prophylaxis, control, and treatment
- Written by the world-leading experts in the field of clostridial diseases in animals
- Offers photographs and summary tables to support the concepts discussed in the text and aid in recognition
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Francisco A. Uzal, DVM, FRVC, MSc, PhD, Dipl. ACVP, is Professor of Veterinary Diagnostic Pathology at the School of Veterinary Medicine at the University of California at Davis in San Bernardino, California, USA.
Glenn Songer, MA, PhD, Fellow AAM, Dipl. ACVM, is Professor (Emeritus) of Veterinary Science and Microbiology, College of Agriculture, The University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizon, USA.
John F. Prescott, MA, Vet MB, PhD, FCAHS, is Professor (Emeritus) of Veterinary Microbiology at Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada.
Michel R. Popoff, DVM, PhD, is the head of the Research Unit of Anaerobic Bacteria and Toxins and the National Reference Center for Anaerobic Bacteria and Botulism at Institut Pasteur in Paris, France.
|Kategorie:||Imunologie & parazitologie & virologie & infekce|