Color Atlas of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition – Kirk N. Gelatt, Caryn E. Plummer
Detailní popis produktu
- Offers a pictorial reference to the clinical appearance of diseases and conditions of the animal eye
- Presents multiple presentations of most ophthalmic diseases to show the varying ways the condition might appear
- Provides more than 1,000 high-quality color clinical photographs showing ocular disorders
- Includes new introductory chapters on ocular anatomy, the ophthalmic exam, and clinical findings in place of the clinical signs chapter
- Covers clinical history, the clinical signs and findings associated with the disease, the rule-outs or differential diagnoses, the recommended treatment, and the prognosis for each disorder
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kirk N. Gelatt, VMD, Diplomate ACVO, is Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, USA.
Caryn E. Plummer, DVM, Diplomate ACVO, is Associate Professor of Comparative Ophthalmology and Service Chief of the Veterinary Ophthalmology Service at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, USA.
|Kategorie:||Neurologie & oftalmologie & dermatologie|