Complications in Canine Cranial Cruciate Ligament Surgery – Ron Ben-Amotz, David L. Dycus
Detailní popis produktu
The book begins with an overview of cranial cruciate ligament tear, diagnosis, and treatment goals, followed by a discussion of methods for minimizing surgical site infection and complications. Subsequent chapters describe the potential complications of a particular technique and explain how to identify, evaluate, and correct the complication. Throughout the book, hundreds of high-quality clinical photographs show the appearance of complications and demonstrate each step of the corrective procedure. This authoritative guide:
- Provides step-by-step techniques for surgical corrections of common complications
- Emphasizes surgical decision making and specific strategies for surgical correction
- Contains revision strategies for identification of intra-operative complications
- Covers evaluation and identification of post-operative complications
- Features more than 400 photographs and clinical images
Part of the state-of-the-art Advances in Veterinary Surgery series, Complications in Canine Cranial Cruciate Ligament Surgery is an invaluable resource for surgical residents, veterinary surgeons, and general practice veterinarians alike.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ron Ben-Amotz, DVM, MS, CCRP, DACVS-SA, DECVS, is a Surgeon and the Section Head of Small Animal Orthopedics at the Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
David L. Dycus, DVM, MS, CCRP, DACVS-SA, is the Chief of Orthopedics at the Nexus Veterinary Bone & Joint Center, Nexus Veterinary Specialists, Maryland, USA.
|Kategorie:||Chirurgie & ortopedie & anestezie|