Complications in Equine Surgery – Luis M. Rubio-Martinez, Dean A. Hendrickson
Detailní popis produktu
Each chapter contains a short introduction of the procedure with explanations of when and how the procedure is to be performed. All chapters review how to recognize and prevent technical complications and explain how to manage post-operative complications. This important text:
- Offers the first resource specifically focused on complications encountered in equine surgery
- Takes a helpful format organized by body system
- Provides consistently formatted chapters for ease of use
- Covers clinically relevant information for dealing with technical and post-operative complications
- Presents more than 350 color images to illustrate the concepts described
Written for general practitioners and specialists, Complications in Equine Surgery is an essential resource to decreasing morbidity and mortality and increasing surgical success in horses.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Luis M. Rubio-Martínez, DVM, DVSc, PhD, DACVS, DECVS, DACVSMR, MRCVS, is Senior Equine Surgeon at Sussex Equine Hospital in Ashington, UK and and Director at CVet Ltd., UK, providing consulting on Equine Surgery and Orthopedics.
Dean A. Hendrickson, DVM, MS, DACVS, is Professor of Surgery, Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Colorado State University, in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA.