Dressage for the Not-so-perfect Horse: Riding Through the Levels – Janet Foy
Detailní popis produktu
You need this book if your dressage horse:
- Is hot and hard to settle at the beginning of your ride
- Is lazy and hard to "rev up"
- Is hard to get "through" and over the topline
- Tends to travel on the forehand
- Likes to pull with his shoulders rather than carry weight behind
- Is nervous and spooky, focusing on anything but you
- Is prone to loss of rhythm or cadence
- Falls downhill or gets croup-high
- Shows resistance
- Tilts his head
- Lacks submission
- Gets "earthbound"
- Experiences confusion during exercises
THE AUTHOR Janet Foy is currently an FEI 4* judge, USEF S Dressage judge, and USEF Sporthorse R Breeding judge. She has judged at all major shows in the US and the national championships in the UK as well as the FEI World Cup League Finals for the US, Canada and Australia. For two years she trained in the UK at the renowned Talland Equestrian Centre.
|Nakladatel:||Trafalgar Square (1 Aug. 2012)|
|Rozměry:||21.1 x 2.5 x 26.2 cm|