Essentials of Avian Medicine and Surgery, 3rd Edition – Brian H. Coles, Maria Krautwald-Junghanns, Susan E. Orosz, Thomas Tully Jr.
Detailní popis produktu
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Edited by Brian H Coles, BVSc Dip ECAMS FRCVS, RCVS Consultant in Avian Medicine, with contributions from Professor Thomas N Tully Jr. DVM MS Dip ABVP (avian) Dip ECAMS, Professor Maria Krautwald-Junghanns dr med vet Dip ECAMS, and Professor Susan E Orosz DVM Dip ABVP Dip ECAMS.
"Even though I have been practicing for several years, I found tips on diagnostics that I could immediately use at my practice. This book will make a nice addition to shelves, both for those who see birds infrequently and on a daily basis. It will be used often for drug dosages and disease rule-outs that you don't want to flip through larger textbooks to obtain. Many good facts are in a single location and can be easily accessed between appointments." - Exotic DVM Magazine
"Any veterinary student or general practitioner with an interest in avian medicine should place this book at the top of their shopping list."
● Concise quick reference for veterinary practitioners on treatment of birds
● New edition of a classic text prized for its down-to-earth approach
● New contributions from world renowned experts in avian medicine
● New chapter on the special senses of birds
● Avian zoonotics are highlighted in infectious diseases section
|Kategorie:||Chirurgie & ortopedie & anestezie|