Essentials of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition – Kirk N. Gelatt
Detailní popis produktu
Carefully designed to be equally useful for learning and in practice, the book offers a streamlined, practical approach, with bolded terms to enhance comprehension. High-quality color photographs provide visual depictions of the conditions discussed. Essentials of Veterinary Ophthalmology, Third Edition is an indispensable resource for veterinary students or clinicians wishing to hone their ophthalmology knowledge and skills.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kirk N. Gelatt, VMD, Dipl ACVO, is Distinguished Professor of Comparative Ophthalmology in the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA. Dr Gelatt is past President of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists and the American Society of Veterinary Ophthalmology.
“Photos, drawings, tables and decision trees help the reader to make the right decision throughout, from examination to medication. All you need in your daily practice.” (Vet Nurses Today, 1 October 2015)
“In short, this book is a valuable resource for veterinary students and practitioners who would like a good general ophthalmology textbook and prefer to avoid the high price tag associated with the fifth edition of Veterinary Ophthalmology.” (Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 15 March 2015)
Essentials of Veterinary Ophthalmology website features figures from the book in PowerPoint and review questions and answers.
- * Offers a current, thorough introduction to diagnosing and managing ophthalmic conditions in animals
- * Supplies trusted content from the classic definitive reference Veterinary Ophthalmology in a condensed, easy-to-use format
- * Focuses on small animal and equine ophthalmology, with additional information on other species
- * Presents 450 high-quality color photographs to demonstrate conditions
- * Provides new chapters on morphology, physiology, and pharmacology
- * Includes a companion website offering review questions and the figures from the book in PowerPoint at www.wiley.com/go/gelatt/essentials3
|Kategorie:||Neurologie & oftalmologie & dermatologie|