Exotic Animal Laboratory Diagnosis – J. Jill Heatley, Karen E. Russell
Detailní popis produktu
- Offers complete information on obtaining samples, performing tests, and interpreting laboratory results in exotic animals
- Presents information on each species using a similar format for easy access
- Emphasizes details on clinical biochemistries, urinalysis, and common laboratory diagnostic tests not found in other resources
- Draws together information on selecting, performing, and using diagnostic tests into a single easy-to-use resource
- Covers a wide range of species, including small mammals, primates, reptiles, aquatic animals, and wild, laboratory, and pet birds
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Jill Heatley, DVM, MS, DABVP (Avian, Reptilian, Amphibian), DACZM, is an Associate Professor of Zoological Medicine at the College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, USA.
Karen E. Russell, DVM, PhD, DACVP, is an Associate Professor of Clinical Pathology at the College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, USA.
“Exotic Animal Laboratory Diagnosis is an excellent textbook for veterinary practitioners who treat exotic animals or wildlife. It is also a beneficial resource for professionals who specialize in veterinary diagnostic testing, including clinical pathologists…. This book is moderately priced, but I consider it a worthwhile investment and excellent addition to the library of any practitioner interested in exotic animal or wildlife medicine. It is a practical, user-friendly, comprehensive, and relevant reference.” - JAVMA | SEP 15, 2020 | VOL 257 | NO. 6