Farm Animal Anesthesia: Cattle, Small Ruminants, Camelids, and Pigs – HuiChu Lin, Paul Walz
Detailní popis produktu
The book includes chapters on preanesthetic considerations, anesthetic drugs, chemical restraint and standing sedation, injectable anesthesia, inhalant anesthesia, local techniques, specific procedures, pain management, residues, and euthanasia. Farm Animal Anesthesia is a useful guide for farm animal practitioners, veterinary students, and researchers working with these species.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
HuiChu Lin, DVM, MS, DACVAA, is a Professor of Anesthesia at the College of Veterinary Medicine at Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama, USA.
Paul Walz, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVIM, is an Associate Professor of Food Animal Medicine at the College of Veterinary Medicine at Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama, USA.
“Overall, this book is a comprehensive and practical reference for farm animal anesthesia and pain management.” (Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 15 September 2014)
- Offers complete coverage of practical uses for anesthetics and analgesics in cattle, small ruminants, camelids, and pigs
- Brings information on sedation and pain management in these species together into a single resource
- Presents difficult-to-find information on anesthetizing camelids and pigs
- Includes information on pain management and residues
- Provides a comprehensive reference for farm animal practitioners, veterinary students, and researchers
|Kategorie:||Chirurgie & ortopedie & anestezie|