Large Animal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians – Laura Lien, Sue Loly, Sheryl Ferguson
Detailní popis produktu
To reinforce the text, an accompanying website offers review questions and answers, case studies, and an image bank with additional photographs to aid in breed identification.
Veterinary technician students, veterinary technician educators, and veterinary technicians in practice who wish to foster and expand their knowledge of large animal medicine will find Large Animal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians an invaluable resource.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Laura Lien, CVT, MS, VTS (LAIM)is a member of the Association of Veterinary Technician Educators and holds a Veterinary Technician Specialty in Large Animal Internal Medicine with the Academy of Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians. She was awarded Veterinary Technician of the Year by the Wisconsin Veterinary Technician Association in 2009.
Susan Loly, LVT, VTS (EVN)is Large Animal Hospital Technical Supervisor at the University of Minnesota Equine Clinical Services Center. She holds a Veterinary Technician Specialty in Equine Veterinary Nursing and was voted AAEVT Member of the Year in 2012.
Sheryl Ferguson, CVT, VTS (LAIM)is Large Animal Hospital Manager at the University of Minnesota Veterinary Medical Center. She is a member of the Large Animal Internal Medicine Academy for Veterinary Technicians and has plays active member of the AIMVT credentialing committee.
“The result is a fine student text that is especially recommended for any veterinary technician studying large animal care.” (Midwest Book Review, 1 December 2014)
“Overall, I like this book and plan on using it in our veterinary technician program.” (Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 15 September 2014)
- Presented in full-color with a wealth of images
- Covers horses, cattle, camelids, small ruminants, and pigs
- Offers clinical applications throughout the text
- Scope includes hospital biosecurity, restraint, physical examinations, nutrition, clinical and diagnostic procedures, reproduction, neonatology, and disease
- Companion website includes review questions and answers, case studies, and an image bank with additional photographs to aid in breed identification
|Rozměry:||21.59 x 2.29 x 27.43 cm|