Making the Time: An Expert Guide to Cross Country Riding – Stuart Tinney
Detailní popis produktu
- Equipment for the horse and rider
- Walking the course
- Riding cross country safely and efficiently
- Training for cross country in the arena
- Horse fitness and management
- Horse types
Stuart Brian Tinney, OAM is an Olympic-level equestrian rider, who competes for Australia. He won a team gold medal at the 2000 Summer Olympics, a team bronze medal at the 2016 Summer Olympics, and also competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics. Tinney competed at four World Equestrian Games.
Alison Duthie is the author of Making the Time: An Expert Guide to Cross Country Riding, published by Wiley.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Equipment for the Horse and Rider.
- Walking the Course.
- Riding Cross Country Safely and Efficiently.
- Training for Cross Country in the Arena.
- Horse Fitness.
- Horse Management.
- Horse Types.
- Summing Up.
- How It All Started.
* Suitable as a main text for horse management course.
* Covers the preparation and training required to achieve the "optimum time". Stuart Tinney has been able to do this at the pinnacle of eventing, i.e. the Sydney Olympic Games.
* Appeals to a wide range of equestrian people.
* Authoritative. Stuart Tinney competes at top level advanced events.
- Vazba: lepená
- Počet stran: 144
- Nakladatel: Wiley-Blackwell (21 July 2004)
- Jazyk: angličtina
- ISBN-10: 9781405102926
- ISBN-13: 978-1405102926
- Rozměry: 17.4 x 0.8 x 24.4 cm