Nursing the Feline Patient – Linda E. Schmeltzer, Gary D. Norsworthy
Detailní popis produktu
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Linda E. Schmeltzer, RVT, is the head technician at Alamo Feline Health Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Gary D. Norsworthy, DVM, DABVP (Feline), is the owner and head veterinarian at the Alamo Feline Health Center in San Antonio, Texas.
“This reference is an excellent value for the money and will provide practical everyday assistance for veterinary technicians who work with cats. ” (Journal of The American Veterinary Medical Association, 16 September 2012)
“A must have if you are serious about cats.” (Vet Nurses Today, 1November 2012)
Nursing the Feline Patient companion website features review questions and answers, clinical cases, and images in PowerPoint.
- Offers complete coverage on providing cats with high-quality veterinary care as a technician or nurse
- Addresses the unique aspects of feline nursing throughout
- Encompasses patient management, diagnostics, surgery and recovery, and major diseases
- Designed specifically for veterinary technicians and nurses seeking thorough information on working with cats in the clinical setting
- Includes access to a companion website with review questions and answers, clinical cases, and images in PowerPoint at wiley.com/go/schmeltzer