Practical Veterinary Urinalysis – Carolyn A. Sink, Nicole M. Weinstein
Detailní popis produktu
Additional chapters review diagnostic tests and considerations for proteinuria, advanced diagnostics, quality assurance and laboratory set-up. Practical Veterinary Urinalysis is an invaluable tool for achieving accurate and reliable laboratory results and is a useful addition to any veterinary library.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Carolyn A. Sink MS, MT(ASCP), supervises Diagnostic and Support Services in the Veterinary Teaching Hospital at Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Nicole M. Weinstein DVM, DACVP (Clinical Pathology), is the section chief of Laboratory Services in the Veterinary Teaching Hospital and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pathobiology and Biomedical Sciences at Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine in Blacksburg, Virginia.
“Overall, this book is reasonably priced and will be a useful and relevant addition to any laboratory or veterinary medical library, with valuable information for both veterinarians and veterinary technicians.” (Journal of The American Veterinary Medical Association, 16 September 2012)
“A 'must' for any vet's reference and for veterinary students.” (Midwest Book Review, 1 July 2012)
“This book would be a great addition to any practice to encourage the use of urinalysis.” (Veterinary Record, 28 July 2012)
- Reviews renal function and urine formation to better understand urinalysis results
- Provides procedural information for accurate and efficient urinalysis testing
- Explains analytical methodologies of individual urine dipstick tests
- Includes many high-quality images for identification of formed elements in urine sediment
- Incorporates easy-to-use diagnostic algorithms and reference tables
- Presents concise, comprehensive guidelines for veterinary professionals
|Kategorie:||Anatomie & fyziologie & patologie|