Radiography of the Dog and Cat: Guide to Making and Interpreting Radiographs – M. C. Muhlbauer, S. K. Kneller
Detailní popis produktu
Written in a streamlined, easy-to-read style, the book offers a simple and fresh approach to radiography of the dog and cat, correlating physics, physiology, and pathology. Coverage includes patient positioning, contrast radiography, normal and abnormal radiographic findings, and differential diagnoses as they pertain to musculoskeletal, thoracic, and abdominal structures. Radiography of the Dog and Cat: Guide to Making and Interpreting Radiographs is a one-stop reference for improving the quality and diagnostic yield of radiographs in your clinical practice.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
M.C. Muhlbauer, DVM, MS, DACVR, is President and CEO of Veterinary Imaging Specialists, PC.
S.K. Kneller, DVM, MS, DACVR, is Associate Professor Emeritus of Veterinary Clinical Medicine at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Radiography of the Dog and Cat companion website features review questions, a positioning guide, the glossary, and figures from the book.
- Provides a practical guide to making and interpreting quality radiographs
- Includes complete evaluation checklists, extensive differential diagnoses, and numerous figures and line drawings
- Serves as both a fast access manual to key information and as a more detailed reference to specific diseases, disorders, and abnormal radiographic findings
- Discusses both analog and digital radiography systems
- Offers concrete guidance for improving the quality of radiographs and the accuracy of diagnosis
- Includes a companion website featuring review questions, a positioning guide, and figures and the glossary from the book at www.wiley.com/go/muhlbauerradiography
|Psi a kočky & malá zvířata