Detailní popis produktu
- Provides a comprehensive resource for integrating dental services into veterinary practice
- Offers valuable advice on selecting dental equipment and materials
- Presents clear descriptions for a range of dental terms and techniques
- Includes a wealth of new images
- Highlights dental information applicable to general practice
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jan Bellows, DVM, is a dental and companion animal specialist seeing dental referrals at Hometown Animal Hospital and Dental Clinic in Weston, Florida, USA.
“Compared with the first edition, which was released in 2004, this edition has been reorganized and the flow of content is much more user-friendly and easy to follow. The text is complemented by updated and excellent-quality color images that enhance the visual learning experience…. Overall, this book will be a valuable resource for any general veterinary practice regardless of the extent of dental work performed.” JAVMA, Mar 15, 2020, Vol.256, No.6
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.
Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou vkládat články. Prosím přihlaste se nebo registrujte.