Small Animal Dermatology for Technicians and Nurses – Kim Horne, Marcia Schwassmann, Dawn Logas
Detailní popis produktu
This important resource:
- Provides practical information on veterinary dermatology tailored to veterinary technicians and nurses
- Offers details and tips on history taking, sample collection, diagnostic testing, and patient follow up
- Takes a practical, easy-to-follow approach with illustrative, full-color photographs that demonstrate techniques
- Supports veterinary staff by providing a solid foundation in dermatology that can improve communication with clients
- Includes all the information technicians need to support their veterinarians in managing dermatology cases with confidence
Written for veterinary technicians, nurses, and veterinary technology and nursing students, Small Animal Dermatology for Technicians and Nurses offers an indispensable reference for any veterinary team member assisting with common small animal dermatology cases.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kim Horne, AAS, CVT, VTS (Dermatology), is a technician at the University of Minnesota in St. Paul, MN, USA.
Marcia Schwassmann, DVM, DACVD, is a dermatologist at Veterinary Dermatology Center in Maitland, FL, USA.
Dawn Logas, DVM, DACVD, is a dermatologist at Veterinary Dermatology Center in Maitland, FL, USA.
"The book itself is by no means exhaustive yet is incredibly useful and provides an easy-to-follow framework around which to read into more depth about each topic…. Topics are covered in sufficient depth to concisely answer a novice question and readily provides references and recommended reading at the end of each chapter for those who wish to read around a topic further. Overall, I highly recommend this book not only to veterinary technicians and nurses, but also to veterinarians involved in managing dermatology cases, as such a holistic view of approaching these patients is provided throughout." - Veterinary Dermatology, March 2020
“Small Animal Dermatology for Technicians and Nurses provides concise yet comprehensive information on everyday dermatologic problems found in small animal practice…. As a licensed veterinary technician, I enjoy the practical advice provided for the described topics and appreciate the tips and tricks that were clearly given from experienced veterinary professionals with a passion for dermatology. Although this book is targeted for veterinary technicians and nurses, I think that it will be a useful resource for all veterinary staff.” - JAVMA, Mar 15, 2020, Vol.256, No.6
|Kategorie:||Neurologie & oftalmologie & dermatologie|
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.
Pouze registrovaní uživatelé mohou vkládat články. Prosím přihlaste se nebo registrujte.