Small Animal Laparoscopy and Thoracoscopy – Boel A. Fransson, Philipp D. Mayhew
Detailní popis produktu
• Acts as both a quick reference to specific techniques and as a comprehensive resource to small animal laparoscopy and thoracoscopy
• Guides the reader through each step of the surgical techniques
• Takes a clinically oriented approach, with tips on safely and quickly performing procedures throughout
• Part of the Advances in Veterinary Surgery series copublished with the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Foundation
• Includes access to a companion website with video clips of the procedures described and the figures from the book in PowerPoint
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Boel A. Fransson, DVM, PhD, DACVS, is an associate professor in small animal surgery at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, USA and past president of the Veterinary Endoscopy Society (2011-2013).
Philipp D. Mayhew, BVM&S, DACVS, is an associate professor of small surgery at the University of California at Davis in Davis, California, USA, and president-elect of Veterinary Endoscopy Society (2016-2017).
'Small Animal Laparoscopy and Thoracoscopy' is a landmark reference for endosurgery in cats and dogs. (JAVMA, March 2016)
|Kategorie:||Chirurgie & ortopedie & anestezie|