Small Animal Pathology for Veterinary Technicians – Amy Johnson
Detailní popis produktu
Each body system includes a brief review of anatomy and function, full-color pictures, and tip boxes to help emphasize important issues. A companion website offers images from the book, review questions, and case studies illustrating the process of handling the patient at www.wiley.com/go/johnsonvettechpath. Veterinary technician students and veterinary technicians in practice will find this a valuable resource to understanding disease and the process of diagnosis.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Amy Johnson,BS, CVT, RLATG, is a veterinary technician instructor at Bel-Rea Institute of Veterinary Technology in Denver, Colorado, USA and a course instructor for VetMedTeam.
“I recommend this book as a quick reference guide for enhancing technician training in a clinical setting. It is also an appropriate resource for an undergraduate course in small animal pathology for veterinary technicians.” (Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 15 March 2015)
“This book's positive features include the concise reviews of various disease processes and the good quality images.” (Doody’s, 29 August 2014)
“Additional support is provided via a companion website that also offers review questions, case studies, and images from the book, making for a 'must have' reference for any veterinarian's library.” (Midwest Book Review, 1 August 2014)
Small Animal Pathology for Veterinary Technicians companion website features review questions, case studies, and images from the book.
- Provides a guide to the technician’s role in understanding small animal diseases and the process of diagnosis
- Emphasizes the most important issues with helpful tip boxes
- Takes a highly practical approach, tying disease information to the veterinary technician’s daily duties
- Presents full-color photographs to illustrate diseases
- Offers descriptions, causes, zoonosis, transmission modes, clinical signs, treatments and much more for each disease
- Features a companion website with review questions, case studies, and images from the book at www.wiley.com/go/johnsonvettechpath