Tasks for the Veterinary Assistant, 4th Edition – Teresa Sonsthagen
Detailní popis produktu
Updated chapters cover infectious disease protocols, clinical procedures, and patient care and management. New chapters cover exam and treatment room skills, and present information on small animals, laboratory animals, and large animals. This re-envisioned new edition:
- Covers every task and technique that veterinary assistants encounter daily
- Offers step-by-step guidance for fundamental veterinary skills, procedures, and practices
- Provides quick and easy reference to a comprehensive range of central topics
- Uses a new, larger page size to better fit content and enhance searching for information when on the job
- Includes access to a companion website presenting instructor resources, skills evaluations, and PowerPoint slides
Tasks for the Veterinary Assistant, Fourth Edition continues to be the definitive text for trainee and practicing veterinary assistants in clinical, laboratory, or research settings.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Teresa Sonsthagen is retired as the Co-director and Senior Lecturer in the Department of Animal Sciences in the Veterinary Technology Program at North Dakota State University in Fargo, North Dakota, USA.
“The NAVTA guidelines listed at the beginning of each chapter will aid both students and instructors in locating information about essential skills. Each chapter also has sections entitled Information Check and Reflection and Stop and Think, which help readers use their critical thinking skills to fully understand the content….Overall, this book will be a good resource for students in veterinary assistant programs.” - JAVMA | DEC 15, 2020 | VOL 257 | NO. 12
http://www.wiley.com/go/sonsthagen/tasks Companion site