The Power of Coaching: Releasing Surprising Potential in Equestrian Athletes – Islay Auty, Penny Pollard
Detailní popis produktu
This is an innovative book where the authors have comprehensively combined their expertise, to produce a thought-provoking approach to coaching.
- Innovative and inspirational guide for riders and coaches
- Easy to dip in and out of with checklists, hints and tips
- Illustrated throughout with colour diagrams and artistic images
- Includes case studies teaching the reader to learn from the best and worst experiences
- Foreword by Carl Hester MBE, winner of Team Gold @ 2012 London Olympics
Islay Auty is a Fellow of The British Horse Society, BD accredited coach and judge and has a degree in Education. In her four decades in the horse industry her area of expertise has evolved in the development of under 21 riders and in training coaches. She has International experience in these fields, as well as regularly coaching many competitive partnerships. Previous titles for Kenilworth Press include Coaching Skills for Riding Teachers (978-1-905693-08-5), Progressive School Exercises (978-1-872119-38-0) and the BHS Complete Training Manuals Stages 1 - 3.
Penny Pollard has a Masters degree in management learning. She is recognised as an eminent international organisation development consultant. Director of Core Context Consulting Ltd and Chairman of British Dressage, Penny specialises in Global Leadership development programmes, coaching significant executives, strategic planning and effectiveness in management. She is also an Associate Fellow of the Imperial College, Business Schools.
|Nakladatel:||Kenilworth Press Ltd (30 Aug. 2016)|
|Rozměry:||17.8 x 1.3 x 24.1 cm|