Turner and McIlwraith's Techniques in Large Animal Surgery, 4th Edition – Dean A. Hendrickson, A. N. Baird
Detailní popis produktu
The Fourth Edition includes eight new techniques and completely rewritten chapters on anesthesia, equine wound management, and surgical techniques in bovine and swine patients, as well as revisions to reflect advances throughout the book and updated references. Turner and McIlwraith’s Techniques in Large Animal Surgery continues to supply students and practitioners alike with a valuable resource on the fundamental techniques of farm animal surgery.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dean A. Hendrickson, DVM, MS, DACVS, is Associate Dean and Professor of Surgery at Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences in Fort Collins, Colorado.
A.N. Baird, DVM, MS, DACVS, is Chief of Staff of the Large Animal Hospital and Section Chief of Large Animal Surgery and Associate Professor of Large Animal Surgery at Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine in West Lafayette, Indiana.
“This book is well written and illustrated, concise, and full of relevant practical information. I highly recommend this book to veterinary students during their clinical training and large animal practitioners who wish to review procedures they do infrequently. Priced at just over $100, this book represents an investment you will not regret.” (Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 15 June 2014)
Turner and McIlwraith's Techniques in Large Animal Surgery companion website features review questions and answers and the figures from the book for download into PowerPoint.
- Fully revised new edition of the classic book on surgical procedures in equine and farm animal species
- Presents detailed step-by-step descriptions of commonly used surgical techniques
- Includes clear line drawings to illustrate the concepts covered
- Offers eight new techniques and several rewritten chapters
- Provides interactive review questions and answers and figures from the book on an accompanying website at wiley.com/go/hendrickson/techniques
|Kategorie:||Chirurgie & ortopedie & anestezie|