Veterinary Disaster Response – Wayne E. Wingfield, Sally B. Palmer
Detailní popis produktu
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Wayne E. Wingfield, MS, DVM, DACVS, DACVECC, is a Veterinary Medical Officer and Squad Leader of NMRT-Central USA and Emeritus Professor of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine at Colorado State University.
Sally B. Palmer, DVM, is a practicing veterinarian and a Veterinary Medical Officer of NMRT - Central USA.
"A pick for any practicing ER vet or veterinary library. It uses a question-and-answer format to outline steps for veterinary response to either natural or man-made disasters, covering training, procedures, and applied science in the field. Any practicing vet needs this, which comes packed with color photos, charts, and sidebars of at-a-glance information." -Midwest Book Review, July 2009
- Essential guide to disaster training, preparation, planning, and recovery
- Outlines procedures for veterinary response to natural and man-made disasters
- Presented in question-and-answer format for ease of use
- Combines science with clinical and practical applications
- Covers disaster management in the field and at the practice, city, state, and national level