Veterinary Technician's Handbook of Laboratory Procedures – Brianne Bellwood, Melissa Andrasik-Catton
Detailní popis produktu
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Brianne Bellwood, RAHT, is a full time instructor and the Program Coordinator for the Animal Health Technology program at Lakeland College in Vermilion, Alberta, Canada. She covers both the practical and theoretical components of several laboratory subjects for Animal Health Technology students. She is also the Program Coordinator for the Animal Health Technology program at Lakeland College.
Melissa Andrasik-Catton, RVT, BS, was a full time instructor for 10 years and is now an adjunct instructor for Maple Woods Community College Veterinary Technology Program. She is also a Clinical Trials Manager for Product Development and Regulatory Affairs at Dechra, Development, LLC. She frequently lectures on the subject of Clinical Pathology at local, state and regional veterinary conferences.
“Overall, this is a moderately priced and useful quick reference book.” (Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 15 June 2014)
“A 'must' for any practicing technician's reference library.” (Midwest Book Review, 1 July 2014)
- Provides a practical bench-top reference to essential information on conducting laboratory tests in veterinary practice
- Puts all the information needed at your fingertips
- Covers equipment, blood analysis, urinalysis, parasitology, and cytology
- Designed for quick reference in the clinic or school setting
- Presents more than 200 color images as a tool for identifying unfamiliar structures
- Includes access to a companion website offering case studies, crossword puzzles, figures from the book in PowerPoint, additional images not found in the book, and an ear mite video at www.wiley.com/go/bellwoodhandbook